[Elfsea] Gryffin Consort rehearsal April 18

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Fri Mar 22 11:33:54 PST 2002

The next rehearsal for the Gryffin Consort will be 7:30pm April 18th at my
house in Cedar Hill.  Anyone who wants to sing with us is welcome.  Please
contact me at Llywelyn at Elfsea.net or 972-299-9867 for information or
directions.

The Gryffin Consort is a vocal group that sings challenging 3 or 4 part
music.  We sing period pieces including madrigals, ballads, and sacred music
by composers like John Dowland, Thomas Tallis, William Byrd, Juan del
Encina, Palestrina.  I'm always looking for new music, and am open to
suggestions.

Llywelyn Gruffydd