[Elfsea] Did you Know....?

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 19:13:52 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Did you know that on May 16th, Star Wars Episode II (The Attack of the Clones)
will be in theaters?

Did you know that May 16th is a Thusday?

Did you know that this movie would most likely sale out the first Day?

Now that you know this, we have seen in the past that more people have fun
together, than alone.  My guess is, that there is a large number of people who
would like to see this movie as a group.  I also realize that we are a couple
of months out and I am asking now.  Who would like to join a large group of
freinds to see this movie, and do we want to wait for the weekend, or do we
try to meet on opening night?  If you interested, please reply to
foolsmatters at hotmail.com[1].  Let's keep the traffic down on this list.  I
will generate a list as needed.  Also, I will not be making arrangements to
pre-purchase the tickets accept to find out how soon the tickets will be
available.  I strongly encourage those who are interested on what ever night
is decided, to purchase your tickets at least a couple days in advance.  Life
is much easier that way, and you are more likely to get a ticket.  The
questions are asked, and I am once again stepping up to help organize.

This has been a public announcement from your local Unofficial Non-SCA Related
Activity Coordinator (UNSRAC).

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment, and a
Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[2]