[Elfsea] Chirurgeon Position Open for Bids

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 07:34:18 PST 2002

Greetings unto the list,

For those that were unable to attend Moot last night, with a heavy heart, I am going to have to step down as the Baronial Chirurgeon due to health problems.  I will have to move back home to Meridies until I can recover and become stable in my mundane life.  I will be taking applications with their "Nexcellencies" for this position.  The deadline for this position will be at the April Moot.  I hope to see applications from those that are interested in the position.  I am still excepting applications for a Baronial Waterbearer, which I hope to have filled before my departure.

In Service to Elfsea,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker", CSM