[Elfsea] Sunday Forecast

Cait O'Hara lady_cait at lycos.com
Fri Mar 1 08:24:42 PST 2002

I would prefer to meet on Sunday.  Ragnar took Sunday off so that he could come to the tourney.  He has to work on Saturday.  I re-arranged all my other plans to be there on Sunday.  I had invited three or four mundanes to come out.  Should I just tell them it has been cancelled?  As to where, I have no preference.  Since it was going to be potluck anyway, maybe somewhere that doesn't serve food?

Cait
---
Never meddle in the afairs of dragons;
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com