[Elfsea] Anouncing the new B&B

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 1 08:24:35 PST 2002

Now that I think about it.....This announcement must be at a Kingdom Event.  It envolves Kingdom Business, that is why they are doing their interviews in garb.

Further... My wonderful lord husband reminded me that His Majesty is violently illergic to cats.  He can't even be in a room where cats have been with out feeling effects of his allergy.  Daniel's house is not an appropriate place for this reason.

Time to punt......Arabella