[Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Mar 1 12:14:16 PST 2002

2220 Patterson Pl
Arlington, Tx 76012

Get to I30 and Fielder (where you used to turn off for Randol Mill fighter practice).
Go North on Fielder to Lamar (the next light). Turn right on Lamar (you are now
driving East). At Davis (the next light) turn left (you are now going North).
The second possible left turn is Rocky Canyon (the Methodist Church is on your right).
Turn left (you are now going West). The next right is Patterson Pl and we are at
the top of the cul-de-sac. My shield will be out front.

The mapquest reference is

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

In service,
Caelin on Andrede