FW: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Mar 3 08:35:58 PST 2002

It is fenced except for one area. And there is no traffic nearby. So
with someone watching, it should be fine. The yard has been cleaned
(a project started before this came up) so there are no dangerous
things for them to get into.

The house is fairly safe for children old enough not to stick things
in sockets or open kitchen cabinets. Others would have to be watched.
All knives, swords, and firearms have been put in places of safety.

Caelin