[Elfsea] Just thought of something interesting

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:35:36 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Also, on that day, please let be known that my beloved Lord Karrick will be
celebrating his day of birth, for which I am so very gratefull. And that day
being the "Fools Day", I am sure that all those good gentles who know him, now
understand know why he is the man he is!!!
Aislyn

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
dreams of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".