[Elfsea] automated commands?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Mar 6 08:30:37 PST 2002

Sorry, I left that off.  It is to see who is on the list, in case you would
like to email someone privately without having to post "Lord Soandso, please
contact me privately".  I seem to recall someone, perhaps Baron Galen, once
asked that we use this function and avoid posting "contact me privately"
messages to the list.  But I've slept since then, and deleted the email, so
don't quote me on that.

That said, it is not a foolproof means of learning someone's email address
because not all are of the type: "baron at elfsea.net" or "maraofrede at aol.com",
etc.

Madelina