[Elfsea] gulf wars setup

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 7 12:47:47 PST 2002

Greetings,
I thank you very much for your enthusism, but Ansteorra has quite the set up crew already.  Meridies is very picky about who comes on site early and the list is due in early January.  The lady who controls the gate is very persnickity about her list and won't let anyone in who is not on the list.

That doesn't mean you can't car/truck/camp in line.  Site opens promptly at 7:00 a.m. Monday morning.  The line starts forming about 6:00 p.m. on Sunday or earlier, and at times is quite the party place.  Bring a chair, be prepared to walk a long distance to the porta potty.  They may put a potty at the gate like they did last year.  Make sure you have something to drink and meet lots of new folks.  See you all on site.

Arabella