[Elfsea] Early Warning! Highland Games

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:45:09 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Ceatta,

Please count Lord Karrick and I in for volunteer work for Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, also. I had a great time last year, too bad we can't have an archery
demo!!!
Aislyn

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
dreams of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".