[Elfsea] No whining! Let's have barbecue!

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 16 09:34:05 PST 2002

It's first come, first served, but there is generally no shortage of
seating.

One note I meant to make, if you have kids that won't eat that much, or if
you don't feel you can do justice to an all-you-can eat barbecue buffet -
they do have just sandwich plates for about half-price.

Don't forget to bring your coolers.

Alaric