[Elfsea] Cool Web-site

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 19:31:07 PST 2002

So, are the baboon flutes red on the bottom? *EG*

Actually, the orangutang flutes are better but the
silverbacks pack a real wallop!

To be serious, a good bamboo flute (one that is
properly made and has been tuned) runs for about $20 -
$25. Personally, I would rather have an instrument
that plays well that I spent good money on, rather
than one that is cheaply made. :O)

Eleanor
recovering flutist since 1997

--- Sluggy! <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> wrote:
> Jane Sitton wrote:
>
> > ... and they even have a baboo flute for $2.00!
> >
> > Maria
> >
> > Baboon flutes, however, go for $5.00, and bamboo
> ones are $3.50.
>

> I was hoping for a gibbon flute or maybe even a
> macaque slide whistle....
>
> Sluggy!
>
> --
>
>   Real programmers don't document. If it was hard
>   to write, it *should* be hard to understand.
>
> $ chown -R us:us yourbase/

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary