[Elfsea] Cool Web-site

Damon Huse harliqwyne at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 22 18:27:13 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of PBW
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 7:57 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Cool Web-site

But at times harder to play.  My dad has one and sometimes I start to go for
keys that are not there and sometimes that by itself confuses me so much
that I forget how to play the rest of the song.

	Phelippe (who is easily confused)

No, its not for sale but if I get some more reeds I might be persuaded to
play it sometime. The one I have is the Tenor version, the guy who makes
them has alto and bari and soprano versions as well. And ya know, the bamboo
sax is alot easier to carry around than my regular brass tenor!

Magdalea