[Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Fri Mar 1 08:49:00 PST 2002

The tournament I planned for Sunday is hereby officially cancelled.  With a
forecast high of 40 degrees, it is too cold.

Llywelyn Gruffydd

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]  On
Behalf Of Marsh, Todd W.
Sent:	Tuesday, February 26, 2002 10:42 AM
To:	elfsea at ansteorra.org
Cc:	steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject:	[Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Yes, there will be a tourney and revel on Sunday, March 3rd at Veteran's
Park in Arlington.  This is the new site for Elfsea fighter practice.

We plan to set up the big blue pavilion at 9:30am and start armor
inspections at 10:00.  I am sponsoring the rapier and armored lists, and
Viscount Alexander expressed interest in running a children's rapier list.
I have not heard about a children's boffer list. (hint)

The main thing we need help with is lunch.  If everyone brings something to
share, it would be great.  We will recruit a few people on site to help
marshal and run the lists.  If you want to help set up, contact Lord Wilim,
the Captain of the Guard.

Since King's Round Table is in town on Saturday, we may have a few visitors
who would like an early fighter practice.  I also wanted to give Their
Majesties an opportunity to speak to the Elfsea Populace.  Mostly, it is a
chance to get together and have fun.

Llywelyn