[Elfsea] Unable to attend

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 00:08:44 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hello All,

I am sorry I will not be able to attend the gathering later today (sunday) at
Calien's home.  I will instead be replacing a door that someone kicked in.
They managed to take most of my electronics, some of my computer equipment,
and of course other stuff.  Please let me know who the Crown decides to
annouce.  Wish I could be there, but this is more important.  And a side note
for the animal lovers, they are fine.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]