[Elfsea] Gathering at Caelin's

Sonja Crocker sonja_crocker at usa.com
Sun Mar 3 04:19:39 PST 2002

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be there adn I am bringing my 3 year old, but not my 9 month old.  Ragnar must stay home after all.  He hurt his back a while back and the cold weather is making it act up really bad (not to mention his bad knee).  So, he will stay home with the little one.  I thought it best since he is a crawler and would get into EVERYTHING.  I will be bringing red beans (an maybe rice) and some homemade wheat bread.  We were all in a cooking mood yesterday.  We were trying everything to warm up this house.:)
I only have one prob., my mailing list email is on the blink.  Lycos was down for a little while so that they could do some maintenance.  Now, it won't work.  Go figure.  So, if there is anything really important (like a cancellation or something), could someone please email me at:  sonja_crocker at mail.com
Thanks!  I will prob. be there sometime around 12.  See you there!

Cait

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup