[Elfsea] Business Meeting tomorrow night

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 13:00:45 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
     I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow night is the business
meeting for March. It will again be at Lord Caelin's house and will start at
7:30 pm. At that time I will be putting the office of the seneschal up for
bids. If you are interested in becoming the next seneschal of Elfsea, please
start thinking about putting your bid in. Remember, the seneschal must take
the exchequer's class and the seneschal's class. If you are interested in
this office and have not had one or both of these classes, start making plans
to take the classes as soon as possible.
Lady Siobhan ingheal Don ui Neill
Elfsea seneschal
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne