[Elfsea] Gathering at Caelin's and the truck

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Mar 4 12:15:45 PST 2002

I would like to thank everyone for their help at the
gathering at my home. It was put together rather
quickly. Everyone jumped in to help cook, organize,
and make it all happen. It was fun!

Congratulations to our new Baron and Baroness,
Daniel and Siobhan. To the other candidates, you
all had substantial support and could have
successfully been B&B. Your time will come.

Gulf War is coming up rather quickly. Lets
all get going! I have the truck set up. It works
out to slightly more than $1/cubic foot. That is,
if you need 5ftx3ftx3ft then you need 45 cubic
feet which will cost about $50.

You may drop off stuff for the truck starting
Friday at noon. We start loading Saturday about
10AM. The Baronial stuff (Elfsea and Steppes)
gets highest priority. Then those who help load.
After that it is first come first served.

Caelin