[Elfsea] Scribes and Illuminators

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 5 11:37:00 PST 2002

Greetings to the populace of Elfsea;
I realize that many good gentles are going off to Gulf War, and that originally Scribes and Illuminators was set to meet on monday.

Since I am still in the learning stage, any of those who might still want to do a "get together and paint" interested? Especially if there is anyone who might be willing to turn it into a "I'm really good at <fill in blank> and be willing to teach if you're willing to learn"?

I have some space in my apartment, but not alot of tables.  If folding tables and chairs are available it could be arranged?

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves
ladypendarves at elfsea.net OR
ladypendarvis at juno.com