[Elfsea] FW: Clean Up at Gulf War (Missing Any Siege Equipmen t?)

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Wed Mar 20 12:23:36 PST 2002

Elfsea went to Gulf War with siege equipment but without a siege
coordinator.  Everyone assumed that someone else would haul the equipment to
the fort, set it up, gather it together after the fighting, and transport it
home.  Some of these things were done by last-minute volunteers.  Some
didn't get done.  We left these bolts behind because nobody was in charge of
them.  Any volunteers for next year?

Llywelyn Gruffydd