[Elfsea] Robin Hood

Damon Huse harliqwyne at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 23 20:57:20 PST 2002

Donnel is talking about a different series Sluggy.  I have the first season
of the series that your talking about recorded somewhere in my house that
has Michael Praed as Robin of Locksley.  I don't mean to bash Sean
Connnery's son but the second season didn't do to well in either the US or
in Europe, they never finishd filming the second season from what I
remember. In the second season Connery played Robert of Huntington (which
was a real person back around 1050 or so) who took over the title "Robin in
the Hood", as Hearne the Hunter puts it, once the sheriffs men killed off
the origional Robin from the first season.

If my tapes are still good once I find out where I put them your free to
borrow them for a while.

	Phelippe