[Elfsea] beads

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:32:48 PST 2002

Hey guys, I need some help.  The craft bug has bitten (again!) and I need to
find some beads.  Is there a bead/thread shop in the Metroplex?  I like Mill
Hill seed beads or something similar, and I'm willing to drive if it's
in/around the Metroplex.  Does anybody have a favorite place they like to
shop?  Or know somewhere on-line?  I've already been to Michael's, Hobby
Lobby, and Joann's.  Any more ideas?  I have this new cotehardie that needs
some pizazz.

Thanks,
Anabel