[Elfsea] Arthurian Company

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Mar 24 19:49:53 PST 2002

Greetings from HE Centurion Stella-
    I am very proud of the performance of the Arthurian Company and all the fighters of the Barony of Elfsea at Gulf War XI. There will be inspiring tales told of our fighters, volunteers and A&S entrants for months to come. If you did not get to attend the war this year, I have it on good authority that things are not settled between Ansteorra and Trimaris, war again looms on the horizon. We must remain vigilant to defend against the incursions of Trimaris!
    I was privileged to lead the Arthurian Company into battle this year, however it is time to select a new Commander for the upcoming year. I will step down as Commander of the Arthurian Company at Spring Faire. Anyone interested in being considered for this position should send a resume to Daniel and Siobhan and TEs Galen and Allessandra as soon as possible, so that they may consider and select the one who will lead the Company during the next year.
    In service- Centurion Stella