[Elfsea] Carlos's Report from Doctor

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Mon Mar 25 22:13:53 PST 2002

Hello Everyone, I had several people ask me to let them know what the doctor
told me what she had to say. And This was the easiest way to do it. The
angina attack was caused by physical stress of the press for the flag. I
sould not need meds. for it for another 10 to 15 years. I can still fight in
melees if I use pole or bow. Has long has I don't get into a press I'll be
ok, I'll just snipe from the out side. I can still fight with a shield in
tournments. I'm not to start fighting again till my body recovers, I'm
looking at Elfsea defender in September. Thank you everyone for making sure
I was alright. I'm looking forward to Gulf War next year.
Ld Carlos Ritchey