[Elfsea] Theatrical Guild - SpringFaire Preparation Meeting

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Wed Mar 27 11:12:59 PST 2002

My lords, my ladies, and fellow performers,

If you are interested in performing at SpringFaire during Feast, we will be
having a meeting and practice at my home on Friday, March 29 at 8 p.m. (Any
time after 8 is fine...)

Anyone who is interested in singing, telling a tale, reciting a poem/sonnet
or participating in our antic is very welcome. If you are unable to attend
Friday, but would like to participate, please let me know as soon as
possible with your name, and what you would like to perform so that it may
be included in the schedule of entertainments. I can be reached via email at
this address, or by telephone: 972-316-3555 (after 7:30 pm, please).

Please bring any drinks you might want, chairs (I'm significantly short on
furniture - a sordid tale for another time) and your sense of humour. If
possible, please try to carpool, as parking is limited.

Directions - 265 E Corporate Drive, Apt 423, Lewisville