[Elfsea] Birthdays (maybe?)

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 09:01:36 PDT 2002

 And a very, very happy 28th birthday to my lord husband, Sebastian. May this year bring you joy, happiness and success. I love you.

Love,
Eleanor
  Kate Rayburn <anezka at elfsea.net> wrote: My computer tells me that today is Honour's birthday and tomorrow is
Armand's. Of course, my computer may be wrong about this or it could be
right.

If my computer is right:
Happy Birthday Honour and Armand!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the computer is wrong:
A Very Merry Un-Birthday to you both!!!!

Anezka

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary