[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed May 15 08:15:23 PDT 2002

    At this point in time, the center poles should be done before Steppes
Warlord and I hope to see the Blue and Gold on the list field. It will be
there for all who want to sit under, we would like to have a few extra chairs
for newcomers because they may not have chairs or shade of their own. I
incourage others to bring extra shade as well and we can all set up close
together. Immediately after Warlord the idea is to get the Blue and Gold to
Margurite so the rest of it can be repaired and we can have it back before
Defender. We will use alternate pavilions for Highland Games. Ceatta, have
you got a list of people who will provide personal pavilions? I think we need
four. Am I forgetting anything?
Siobhan

n a message dated 5/14/2002 3:34:43 PM Central Standard Time,