[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 11:12:35 PDT 2002

OOPS... Wanted to make sure that it was understood I
was talking about Highland Games, we will need ours
for Steppes Warlord.

Rixende

Your Excellency,

We have volunteered our personal pavillion which is
15X24 with a 8 foot awning coming off one side. While,
not as big as big blue, it's darn close and we will be
happy to have it out there providing we have our new
poles, or can use yours we have borrowed previously.

Rixende

--- SiobhanON at aol.com wrote:
> --
>     At this point in time, the center poles should
> be done before Steppes
> Warlord and I hope to see the Blue and Gold on the
> list field. It will be
> there for all who want to sit under, we would like
> to have a few extra chairs
> for newcomers because they may not have chairs or
> shade of their own. I
> incourage others to bring extra shade as well and we
> can all set up close
> together. Immediately after Warlord the idea is to
> get the Blue and Gold to
> Margurite so the rest of it can be repaired and we
> can have it back before
> Defender. We will use alternate pavilions for
> Highland Games. Ceatta, have
> you got a list of people who will provide personal
> pavilions? I think we need
> four. Am I forgetting anything?
> Siobhan
>
> n a message dated 5/14/2002 3:34:43 PM Central
> Standard Time,
> wilim.penbras at pandora.org writes:
>

> > I had thought we were waiting on new center poles
> and patching the few holes
> > in it before we used it so we weren't taking the
> Blue and Gold to Warlord?

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
http://www.timelessbeads.com