[Elfsea] Elfsea Garb Workshop

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Thu May 30 06:25:13 PDT 2002

Geneviève

The original post is right below and further down, the second post was directions from Arlington.

Let me know if you have any further trouble with this

Tangwystl

Here's the chance to learn all you can about garb and the whys and wherefors of how we dress in the SCA.

As previously announced, there will be a Garb Workshop this coming Saturday, June 1st. The Workshop will be at Baroness Siobhan's home at:

8358 Bighorn Way
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Phone:  817-656-1242

The plan is to start showing up at 10:00 am and work til?  If you have a sewing machine, it might be helpful to bring it.  There will be a serger there for finishing seams.

This will be a chance to both work on making garb and learning about garb as well.  Siobhan has many resource documents on garb that will be available to take a look at.  So if you don't have fabric this trip, you can still come and learn a great deal.

Please let me know if you plan on attending this workshop.  I would really appreciate RSVP's but if you don't and still want to come, please don't let that stop you.  We'd just like to know to better prepare.

I hope to see you all there!

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Tangwystl
Hospitaler of Elfsea

>>> genevieve at elfsea.net 05/29/02 07:25PM >>>

Could someone please clue me in on what this is.  I had a message from Tangwstl with the subject of Elfsea Garb Workshop, but when I opened it, it was an error message and there was no text.

Thanks,
Geneviève de Lironcourt