[Elfsea] addressing the rumor

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu May 30 13:18:09 PDT 2002

Congratulations!

Sorry that you'll be leaving, but that's an opportunity you just can't turn down.  Heck, I think _I'd_ move to Chicago for that much of an increase.

Once more, Ansteorra goes forth to colonize the Knowne Worlde.  :)

Though I'm sure I'll see you before your ultimate departure, good luck and godspeed.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com