[Elfsea] addressing the rumor

jonathan sweeney midevil_squire at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 14:22:06 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Well, it has been a while sence I have posted, but here's an update on my
life... I have been volunteering at scarborough faire at the falconry display
to give me experience toward my goal of becomming a falconer.  I will be here
on and off from time to time.  My life is starting to get hectic with me
becoming a softmore and all.  I am very happy to hear about you getting a
better job, even though it is a few thousand miles away.

>From: "Padraig O'Maolagain"
>Subject: RE: [Elfsea] addressing the rumor
>Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:18:09 -0400
>
>Congratulations!
>
>Sorry that you'll be leaving, but that's an opportunity you just can't turn
down. Heck, I think _I'd_ move to Chicago for that much of an increase.