[Elfsea] Have have I been accepted?????

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri May 31 09:58:00 PDT 2002

Yes, it passed. Actually, you could have been using both to your heart's content. Getting it passed only means that no one else can use exactly the same name or a very similar device. It also means you can put your device on everything you own and know you don't conflict with someone else. So, go to it!

In service,
Caelin on Andrede