[Elfsea] Sunday Tourny

Fearghus MacKenna fearghus at elfsea.net
Fri May 3 09:19:44 PDT 2002

Starting this coming Sunday and running for 6 Sundays the dates being:
 May 5. May 12, (skip the next 2  - May 19 Defender of the Flame and May 26 Steppes Warlord) June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23 being the last tourney and final tabulation of scores.  A mini-court and possible food revel to happen that day.

The Tourney will be a 1hour bear pit from 3 – 4 p.m. on the dates listed.  In the event of rain that date will be deleted from the scoring and will not have an effect on the scores. If more than 1 date is rained out then we will then choose one of the remaining dates to count as double points.

The purpose of this tourney is to get fighters to come to fighter practice; to learn to be knights, improve their skills, ect...  Knights have a duty to teach.  With that in mind comes the scoring.

Each unbelted participant will get 2 points for winning and 1 point for a loss.  Chivalry get 1 point for win or 1 point for loss.  This evens the field and allows the opportunity for a novice fighter to be able to compete and possibly win one of the prizes.

We will have prizes/prize baskets for the top 5 fighters.

If you have any questions please contact me.

In Service to my Barony,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Seneshal to Lord and Lady Elfsea