[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Mon May 13 14:41:37 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Barony,
I would like to propose that Elfsea camp together as a group at Steppes Warlord.  We have some really wonderful newcomers I've met at recent fighter practive and would like to encourage them to camp with our barony.  We could all use this time to get to know them.

Last year we camped in high ground behind the bath-house.  With all the period pavillions it made for an exciting camp ground.  And the smaller tents fit nicely in between them.  The road in between is very inviting for others and we flew the main sail at the entrance to our space.

Maybe we could use the Baronial Blue and White as a common area to gather in.

What do you all think?

Arabella