[Elfsea] needing help from wise ones

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Tue May 21 14:23:45 PDT 2002

greetings:

     As most of you know, I have been sent away to College in the Steppes Region (the Art Institute of Dallas) to study Interior Designing. (thus the reason I am rarely seen now days) I will be obtaining my Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts.  This pursuit will take 3 years.

     I have a favor to ask of the wise ones on any information/ websites etc. that I may research the color purple.  I have a term paper to do on the history, the feeling(s) of, etc. on my color choice.  I would be much obliged.

     Hopefully, on one of my breaks between Quarters, I can once again see all of your smiling faces.

Missing you all...

Violet of Glamorganshire

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown