[Elfsea] SCROLL ERROR : Finance Commitee Report

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue May 28 13:29:58 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

Your Chronicler has made a critical error.  Lord William's report from the Finance Commitee was accidently left out of The Scroll this month.  The fault was entirely mine, and while it does not make up for it, I reproduce it below so that the populace can stay informed as to the goings on of this commitee.

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury
Chronicler

----

Unto the good Gentles of Elfsea, does Ld. William Palfrey, Chairman of the Elfsea Finance Committee, send greetings.

The committee has signed the budget and financial policy.  We were a bit late in doing this, but they are finally put to rest for a few months.

The committee has decided that we no longer need to meet on a monthly basis, at least as a separate meeting.  We will conduct financial committee business as necessary at the monthly business meetings.  We will have separate meetings (of course open to the populace) when there is too much to cover at a business meeeting.

We have an opening on the committee.  Master Richard has stepped down.  We very much appreciated his participation and will miss him at the meetings.

We are accepting applications for a replacement for this position.  All interested parties will need to submit a letter of intent to their Excellencies, Seneschal, Exchequer and the Committee Chairman.  Bids will be accepted through June Moot.  A decision will be made at a committee meeting in July.  Bids via email are preferred, but not required.

In Service to the Barony,

William