[Elfsea] 20 screaming children

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Tue May 28 17:57:52 PDT 2002

Argh..matey's that were not 20 screaming children, that was the crew of the
Can'talope, or was that Antelope...whatever.

My dearest Baron B,

Well, it would seem that our ruse was successful!  My crew, secreted amongst
the finest families in Ansteorra, came to the aid of their pirateering
Captaine and soundly defeated the Harbourmaster, not once, but twice.  His
dear lady had to ransom him.

I bid you farewell, for my new ship, the Dark Cloud, sails this very day for
distant waters.

Lady J

PS...

Thanks ever so much to the fine parents at Steppes Warlord who allowed us to
turn their darling children into maruading pirates and then who courageously
fell beneath their cutlass's.  Thanks to the Steppes Baronial Guard and the
magic that they worked to turn plain old golf carts into ships.  Thanks to
the crew of the Antelope:  LeNieve, Elizabeth, Ameline, Maria, Sebastian and
especially to Eleanor, who was my decoy for the invasion and who, when she
asked what to do with 30 or so little pirates as she prepared to lead them
to the high seas was told, "You're a Bard, improvise!"  And most of all
thanks to the their Excellencies, Fritz and Caitrin, for allowing us all to
have a bit of fun.

Jacquotte de la Haye
Captain of the Dark Cloud