[Elfsea] Elfsea Garb Workshop

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Wed May 29 09:31:41 PDT 2002

Here's the chance to learn all you can about garb and the whys and wherefors
of how we dress in the SCA.

As previously announced, there will be a Garb Workshop this coming Saturday,
June 1st. The Workshop will be at Baroness Siobhan's home at:

8358 Bighorn Way
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Phone:  817-656-1242

The plan is to start showing up at 10:00 am and work til?  If you have a
sewing machine, it might be helpful to bring it.  There will be a serger
there for finishing seams.

This will be a chance to both work on making garb and learning about garb as
well.  Siobhan has many resource documents on garb that will be available to
take a look at.  So if you don't have fabric this trip, you can still come
and learn a great deal.

Please let me know if you plan on attending this workshop.  I would really
appreciate RSVP's but if you don't and still want to come, please don't let
that stop you.  We'd just like to know to better prepare.

I hope to see you all there!

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Tangwystl
Hospitaler of Elfsea