[Elfsea] Fwd: Glaslyn Archery Practice

Lothar Wildehaer rampanthare at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 05:24:15 PDT 2002

--
Sorry everyone I forgot to say that the practice will
be this Sunday June 2.

Don't shoot Lothar because his silly Lady can't
remember to keep things straight.

Lady Roana FitzStephen
very bad scribe.

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lothar Wildehaer <rampanthare at yahoo.com>
Subject: Glaslyn Archery Practice
To: steppes <steppes at ansteorra.org>, Glaslyn <Glaslyn at ansteorra.org>
Cc: Karrick <karrick at pandora.org>, elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>

Greetings

Glaslyn will be holding it's Archery Practice at
McInnish Park 2335 Sandy Lake Rd. Carrollton, Texas.
Practice will begin at 3 p.m.

Directions from Denton and points north:  Take I35E
south to the Sandy Lake exit.  Turn right on Sandy
Lake.  The park is past  Sandy Lake Amusement Park on
the left.  Turn left at the park entrance, follow the
street to the T and turn right.  The archery field is
on the right hand side past the sign saying Archery
Field.