[Elfsea] Invitation to Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Thu May 30 08:51:56 PDT 2002

Good people of Ansteorra

What is the dream to you? Is it the fighting, The Arts and Sciences, The
Equestrian, The Heraldry, Bardic, or The pageantry, or Just the camaraderie
of it all? What ever your answer is come and share what the dream is for you
at The Canton of Dragonsfire event Guardian of the Tor XI June 28-30, 2002
in Glen Rose Texas.

Fighters come and test your skill, as you cross swords with some of the
finest Blades of our kingdom to determine who will become the newest to join
the ranks of rapier and Chivalric Guardians of the Tor. Archers Bring your
Bow and pit your accuracy against others to determine who the next archery
Guardian of the Tor will be.

Bards come well prepared for not only will we be choosing the Bard of
Dragonsfire Tor. it is our privilege to be hosting the Bardic Competition
for the Bard of The Barony of Elfsea held over from Elfsea Spring fair.

We have a variety of children's activities schedule. We will be hosting our
first Equestrian activities. Bring your swimsuits there is water and a
swimming area available.

and after the activities of the day on Saturday are completed the Broken O
Ranch is catering a wonderful feast.

We hope to see you all there. For more Detailed information about Guardian
of the Tor XI please visit our website at http://guardian.u4l.com

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor