[Elfsea] Seamus and Geneivie are moving

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Thu May 30 12:25:39 PDT 2002

We will be moving starting the 8th at 5pm

our address is 2120 washington cirlcle apt. 265 in the woodstock apt. complex which is between collins and cooper on washington.

Our ## is  817 795 0820

Any help would be great!  I am borrowing areblles and feargus trailer for the big stuff <Thanks again A&F>  but any other trucks cars or bodies would be helpful!

Thanks

Seamus