[Elfsea] Birthdays (maybe?)

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue May 7 07:19:48 PDT 2002

Thank you, one and all, for the well wishes. I had a very pleasant weekend.
(Yes it was on the 5th Anezka) I would like to use the occasion of my
birthday to wish everyone else a very Happy Birthday regardless of when it
happens to fall. So please do not be offended if you do not see a Happy
B-Day message from me on your actual B-Day. This is it. Save this message.
Can you feel the love? :-) Seriously though, I do love you people, well most
of you people,.....well some of you people I love very mu....well a couple
of you ......well.....oh just bugger off....no....wait.....oh, crud, no
presents this year.......:-(   They say with age comes wisdom..... but since
I've refused to age I guess wisdom will just have to wait.

Luv ya,
-=Armand=-
(Boy....this rubber room sure is bouncy!)

From: "Kate Rayburn" <anezka at elfsea.net>