[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

C E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 14 23:39:10 PDT 2002

We will be unable to camp this year. I'm afraid that our tent poles need to
be replaced...the got broke last week when we set it up to repair it and a
large wind broke the poles.

But, we will be day-tripping both days.

Can I ask a big favor? Can Phelippe sit under the Baronial pavillion between
fights and can someone keep an eye on him (ie. make sure he gets plenty to
drink and that he eats)? I will be MoC for the weekend and he will need a
place to sit out of the sun. I worry about him snce I won't be able to keep
an eye on him....I know I sound like a "momma hen" but, I do love him. ;-)

Maria