[Elfsea] RE: [Ansteorra] Pirates At Steppes Warlord

C E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 16 07:02:47 PDT 2002

Buenos Dias, Lady Eleanor!

It is with terror in my heart that my missive finds you. I have heard of the
rumor of this lady pirate you spoke of. My own father and brothers had the
misfortune of encountering her some years ago before my pilgramage to these
fine and fair lands.

My father is but an an ambassador. On the dreaded day he encountered her, he
was on his way home from his latest mission and had no gold or other riches
on board. Upon seeing a Spanish ship bearing the King's Flag, Jacquote
descended quickly upon my father's ship like a falcon who has spied a juicy
a rabbit. She and her crew boarded the ship my father sailed upon and her
crew quickly overtook the crew of the ship. However, when she discovered
their was no riches to be gained, she did the most horrendous thing other
than murder. She...uh...she...uh. Oh how do I phrase this?? (embarrassed
look) She ..umm...made them strip...to their....(turning brighter shade of
red)....brais and took their clothes...including the clothes in thier
cabins! My poor gentle father and brothers! Has she no scruples?!

But, I do worry so! What of our children? I will be Ministering to the
children during this most wonderous event and I am in fear of a visit from
her! Will our children be safe from her?? I only pray that this be so! I
shiver to think of how she and her crew could twist the minds of our
innocent babes!

I pray that this missive finds your lord husband safe at home...

Yours in Most Humble of Service,
Lady Maria de Vasquez