[Elfsea] RE: Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Our plans for Warlord.....

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 11:05:10 PDT 2002

>hmmmmm....it must be true then, it was spoken by a Herald!
>
>Petruccio

Many thanks to Master Petruccio who speaks only truth in this matter.

The Nobility of Ansteorra could never be behind such a surrulous villian as
this rumored pirate, Joquette de la Haya, is said to be. We are so far
removed for the misbegotten waters that wench sails, that rumors of her
coming to our fair event of Steppes Warlord can only be from unfortunates
who have been taken in by a charlotaine or believed too much of their bard's
spinnings.

Steppes Warlord will be as free of such villiany as ever. Come one and all
to enjoy the festivity and chivalrous sport that will abound.

Baron Borek, Star Emeritus