[Elfsea] Threatened by Pirates....

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Mon May 20 17:37:55 PDT 2002

Greetings unto your Excellency, the most gracious and generous Siobhan,
Baroness of Elfsea from your most humble of servants, the beseiged and
beleaguered Medb Liath, Eclipse Herald.

My dear Lady Elfsea, I fear for my life.  I have been threatened by that
notorious pirateer, Jaquotte de la Haye.  She has found out that it was I
who warned you of her coming and now she promises to silence me forever with
the cold steel of her cutlass.  I was too frightened for my safety and that
of my two wee bairns, well, one wee bairn and one no so wee bairn, that I
did not come to see you and plea for your protection in person this night.

But plea I must.  It is rumored that the pirate de la Haye is somewhere in
Elfsea and that she will indeed travel to Steppes Warlord.  I have great
dread and misgivings about this celebration and the surprises it may hold
for all of us, for they do say that she is a cunning and devious sort.  I
beseech you to send out your guard in my defense, for it was I and my dear
brother who first warned you of her coming.  I will seek you out at Warlord
and hope that you might spare a guardsman to two to render me aid if need
be.

I remain in your service,
Medb Liath