[Elfsea] Contact

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 12:58:34 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

My most favored (and only) Baroness, please feel free to contact me at any of
the following addresses:

cbillings at CCCbuilds.com[1] (the most frequently visited, I get notified
anytime new mail arrives during work hours from 8 to 5)

aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com[2] or

aislyn at elfsea.net[3]

After hours or on the weekends, please call!!
I await your missives anxiously !!!
Aislyn

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
dreams of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".