[Elfsea] Honeymooners Return Safely

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 15:18:42 PDT 2002

Greetings To All,

Elayne and I have returned safely from a wonderful Honeymoon in Ixtapa,
Guerrero Mexico. We flew into Zihuatanejo where the Barcelo Ixtapa Beach
Resort suburbuan picked us up. The drive to the resort was beautiful.
The area is totally tropical and located on the Pacific side of Mexico
just north of Acapulco. What a wonderful time Elayne and I shared
together.

We both would like to say Thank You to everyone who helped pull off the
Wedding and Wake.. There are so many individuals to thank. You all did a
wonderful job of it.  A special thanks to Lord Padraig for sharing your
Wake and to Lord Polydor for sharing your keep and to Baron Daniel and
Baroness Siobhan for letting us use your tent. And to all whom took
photos of the Wedding please bring your prints and negatives. I'm sure
we would like to make copies. Again, thank you to everyone for making
our day so very special. VIVAT to all of you.

Love,
Lady Elayne of Loch Ruadh  and
Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair