[Elfsea] Oyez! Oyez! Heralds Wanted!

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Mon May 6 10:44:23 PDT 2002

 Steppes Warlord XXIX is coming and voice heralds are craved for the
following:

 Camp Heralds
 List Heralds
 Wake-Up Heralds (for the *truly* brave...)
 Herald-Runners

 Please be aware - there will not be individual heralding at the lists!

 If you're willing to take a turn at the lists, combine your trip down
Merchants' Row with calling announcements, or carry word as you return to
your camp, or you're just plain willing to do it all, I NEED YOU!

 Even if you've never done voice heralding before, but you're interested in
trying, I STILL NEED YOU!

 Please contact me as soon as possible (and no later than Wednesday, May 22)
with your intention, your Society name and where you would prefer to be
placed by email Off-List so that I may have an accurate count of heralds to
schedule the event shifts.

In service to Steppes,

Elysia de Solares
Herald-in-Charge, Steppes Warlord XXIX